O-1 Visa Course from Carry
Start a Business to Sponsor Your US Visa
If you are a high potential immigrant to America, an O-1 visa is your best bet. It has:
- No annual cap
- Premium processing
- Ability to start a company
- Earn a green card with the same criteria
We partnered with US Visa and immigration expert, Logan Ullyott, to put together a step-by-step video course on how to successfully obtain your O-1 visa.
And you can get free access to the entire course by signing up below.
About this course
If you’re looking to build a business in the US, but you’re not a US citizen or a green card holder, this course will teach you how to sponsor your own O-1 visa with your business. This course is a breathing, living product. We’re working on adding more lessons to the course, including breakdowns of successful O-1 visa applications, and additional resources.
Who is this course for?
- International business owners and founders who want to obtain a US visa.
What you’ll learn
- What is the O-1 visa and why is it the perfect visa for entrepreneurs?
- Agent visas and concurrent employment.
- How to set up your business and choose the correct business structure, including a walk-through of how to register your business using Stripe Atlas.
- How to register a business as a non-US person.
- Criteria for a successful O-1 visa application.
- Walkthrough of each criteria and how to optimize your chances of approval.
- How to collect evidence for demonstrating extraordinary ability.
- An overview of what a complete petition looks like.
- How to submit the application and what to expect while you wait for a decision.
- How to use your O-1 once you’ve been approved.
- Your options after you get the O-1.
Sign up below to get free access to our premium O-1 Visa Course.
Browse lesson plan
|2. Sponsoring an O-1 Visa for your Company|
|3. Agent Visas and Concurrent Employment|
|4. Business Basics|
|5. If You’re in the US Before You Get a Work Visa|
|6. Registering a Business on Stripe Atlas|
|7. O-1 Visa Application Process|
|8. O-1A Criteria|
|9. O-1B Criteria|
|10. Collecting Evidence|
|11. Overview of a Complete Petition|
|12. Submitting the Application|
|13. Using Your O-1|
|14. The Future|
|15. Bonus FAQs|