By application only
The newest product from Carry for business owners making $200K+ in profit annually.
Carry VIP costs $1,000 / month and can be paid for by your business directly and is fully tax-deductible.
Carry VIP is hands-on financial planning, execution and investment advice for you, your business and your family.
- No-fee investment management and advice — typical services charge 0.5%-1.5% a year! We’ll review and monitor all your investment accounts, make recommendations, and identify opportunities for tax-loss harvesting
- Help sourcing, vetting and executing on boutique accredited investments like venture and private equity fund investments, real estate deals, and startup investments.
- Analyze your past personal and business tax returns (Form 1040) and identify any opportunities for tax savings
- Help you figure out business tax deductions and how to set it up in the best possible way to make tax filing as easy as possible
- Identify which other tax-deferred accounts can make sense for your situation – including HSA’s, 529’s and more and help you set them up and execute strategy.
- Can work with your CPA directly or help you find one to make it as easy as possible on you.
Retirement & Estate Planning
- Entity formation for any retirement accounts you may need – IRA’s, SEP IRA’s, Solo401k’s. This also includes self-directed IRA’s if you intend to hold alternative investments.
- Help calculating the optimal amount to contribute to each type of retirement account and what tax status to use
- Execution for advanced retirement tax planning strategies like the Backdoor Roth IRA and Mega Backdoor Roth 401k
- Estate planning including drafting legal paperwork to set up the different types of trusts you need
- Investment management across all these entities – helping you calculate which investments to hold in which accounts
- Review and help you set up the optimal health and life insurance policies
- Help with setting up the right credit cards for your business and optimizing credit card points redemption and utilization
- Creating a storage vault for your most important documents, including continuity and estate planning.
- Quarterly check-ins, and the ability to contact / chat and speak with your planner at any time.
- Fully refundable if you are not a fan of the service
“Can you help me understand some of the specific things you can do for me?”
Here’s an example of some very specific things we can help set up for you:
- If you are a startup founder, we can help draft up an estate plan to maximize the value of the QSBS (Qualified Small Business Stock) exemption
- If your business is sitting on a large amount of uninvested cash, we can help you devise and implement a strategy to invest it effectively.
- If you are a high W-2 earner, we can help you or your spouse get involved in real estate if you are looking to offset taxes.
- Our network is your network — if you are looking to recruit a CPA, or a fractional CFO, or someone to broker the sale of your business, we can help recruit the right team around you.
- Draft an estate plan for you — including setting up trusts etc. and helping you transfer assets, to optimize for efficient transfer within your family
- Set up a charitable remainder unitrust for you if you are looking at a large liquidity event
- Create a self-directed IRA for you if you’d like to invest in private assets from a retirement account
- If you are looking for allocation in a specific startup or business, we’ll help look for and secure that for you. More generally, we can help secure you access to alternative, accredited investments.
“I love this, but $1K a month is too expensive for me”
Carry VIP is intended to be a fully “done for you” service and it’s specifically for people who want everything done for them. It’s also a fully tax-deductible business expense.
The price of this “done for you” service will almost certainly be going UP from $1k / month so this is likely the lowest it will be priced. However, customers will always be grandfathered into the price they signed up at.
“OK, I’m in. How can I apply?”
We will only be accepting a couple of new clients a month once. This is to better refine our offering. We also want to ensure every client has a phenomenal experience and they refer their friends.
If you’re interested, apply online and we’ll reach out to schedule a call if it’s a fit. If not, we’ll reach out when the timing is right!